Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bob's Trip Continued (January 12th)

Wednesday January 12th SRC

Thin overcast, temps in the low to mid 20s… really pleasant on my walk to the H. de la Pax for lite breakfast before grabbing a tuk-tuk to the office.

We are meeting with Todd Brown a videographer working here in Cambodia. We are working with him to create a short high impact video for our website, facebook and to use at our presentations. We have a strawman script outline that he has reviewed and today we will review it, share ideas, agree on several details and develop a rough time line.

He is clearly Mr. Energy! I think he will be able to bring the story to life… look for us on the Red Carpet in 2012!!! Maybe we can enter with Brad and Angelina.

Today’s report will be briefer than normal due to the unforeseen appearance of the Grippe of the Vengeful Khmer King!! Yes faithful readers, I have once again been temporarily laid low by this dread appearance. Fear not caring friends, a dose of Jon’s nasty little magic black pills and some much needed privacy has me back on the road to recovery. But, rest assured that the H. de la Pax has lost me forever!!! I should know better but the prepared fruit did look appealing and the little “good nutrition angel” once again tempted me.

Bread and water tonight!!

Happy shoveling… sorry, I couldn’t help myself!!



No comments:

Post a Comment